Sensil provides personalised care at home, in the clinic or hospital to people who, because of illness, disability or other impediment, cannot ensure either temporarily or permanently their basic needs or activities of daily living.
Since health care, monitoring and surveillance of the dependent, to the adequacy of the place, in order to eliminate architectural barriers, Sensil has the resources necessary to give a global response to give to the dependent person and his family.
We are a "second family" that interacts and assists in the smaller tasks of day-to-day life: making company, reading the mail, chatting, watching outings, etc.
LIFE ACTIVITIES TO MONITORING SERVICES DAILY
• Hygiene care and comfort
• Monitoring the activities of daily living
• Meals confection and monitoring
• Monitoring journeys abroad
• Maintenance and clean-up of the house and clothes necessary to caretaking
• Medically-prescribed medication administration
• Procurement of goods and services
• Procurement of goods and services (small purchases, payments, etc.)
• Medical and nursing support
• Psychological support
• Physical therapy
• Speech Therapy/Occupational TherapyWebsite